It’s been a day.
From just after One or so until a few minutes ago I did the following:
- Walked down our road and relocated the Posted sign so people can see it better. (We’ve had some snoopers we’re trying to discourage.)
- Cleaned the plug and filter in our new mower. It runs well, now.
- Repaired a broken towel rack.
- Put the handle back on the garden rake.
- Tightened up the pruners.
- Potted some potatoes and spinach seeds. Shots in the dark but we’ll see!
- Cleared high grass along a drain ditch with the weedwacker.
- Mowed the front yard.
- Cleaned my boy up off the ground where he fell and whacked his face and nose. Thought the nose was broke for a while. Gave him an ibuprofen and an ice-bag. That was little over an hour ago. Now he says he feels fine and wants to go back outside. I think not.
Productive, huh? Not bad for an old guy with a sword stuck through his shoulder.
Now it’s rest time. God Bless!
No comments yet.